* Manage technology deployment plan in relation to water treatment and coordinate/monitor execution of identified pilots
* Lead multidisciplinary studies specific to water management for major E and P projects upon request from Branch Offices
* Provide assurance for technology qualification for water treatment systems applications.
* Provide ad-hoc advice and support to Branch Offices on process improvements and water treatment systems upgrades for operated and non-operated assets
* Coordinate and support execution of design reviews in relation to water handling subject matter
* Contribute to company's Technology Brochure and promote Technology capabilities at international workshops and conferences.
* University degree in Chemical/Process Engineering
* Varied engineering and design experience in Oil and Gas onshore and offshore projects, including FEED, Detail Design, construction and commissioning of surface facilities
* In-depth knowledge of separation and water treatment technologies, production chemistry