Fully integrated oil company with operations in exploration, production, refining, marketing and international shipping.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering with seven years of related experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry.
Duties and Responsibilities- Designs or studies structural modifications to facilities such as industrial shop buildings, warehouses, residences, marine piers, oil handling, processing, storage and pipeline facilities, facilities, sewer systems, roads and streets. Occasionally called upon to design new facilities of the types mentioned.
- Execute capital projects according to the scope, schedule and budget.
- Responsibility for project development: preliminary engineering to detail designs to construction and the final and safe turnover to proponent.
- Manage General Engineering Services (GES) design contractor activities during the development of project proposal, include definition of project work scope and schedule requirements. Development of detailed estimate leading to funding appropriation and approval.
- Development and preparation of contracting plan and strategy for solicitation, evaluation and awarding of contract for detailed engineering, procurement and construction.
- Manage contractor preparation of detailed design drawings, material specifications and procurement, and/or construction bid packages.
- Coordinate activities and resolve issues among proponents, contractors and other parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan and final mechanical completion.
The Engineering and Project Management (EandPM) business line studies, plans and oversees the construction of the Company's new facilities, including some of the biggest and most complex projects in the petroleum industry. Recently, Saudi Aramco completed the largest capital program in its history that included new or expanded oil, gas and petrochemical facilities, raising maximum sustainable crude oil production capacity to 12 million barrels per day and significantly increasing gas production and processing capacities. Among the recently completed projects was the largest crude oil increment in the history of the industry: Khurais, with a production capacity of 1.2 million barrels per day. More challenges lie ahead, with a slate of new or expanded oil, gas, refining and petrochemical projects in the works. E and PM also manages the Company's Research and Development Center where scientists investigate topics such as the desulfurization of crude oil, advanced fuel formulations for next generation combustion engines, and reservoir nano-scale robots (Resbots) for injection into reservoirs to record their properties.