JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Comply with all company’s HSE policies and procedures in order to avoid and minimize risk and report anything that would lead to it.
• Define HSE objectives and check their implementation.
• Propose modifications to implement a safer and better way to do the different tasks linked to corrosion and sampling (including lab analysis)
• Implement correctives actions mentioned or when failure is observed.
• Review all the supports as per the As built isometrics (quantity, status)
• Identify if there is any missing support, if accurate and if it could be optimized
• Inspection of the potential piping Corrosion Under Support (CUS as per GM EP EXP 374)
• Review of the As Built isometrics and highlight the updates / modifications
• Review and prepare WSE (Written Schemes of Examination) for piping
• Prepare the LRUT scope for next campaign where accurate and feasible for piping and including:
1. Buried lines (SCE like Diesel line, Fire water system)
2. 12’ gas export pipeline
3. soil to air interface at SCOT on the 6 condensate pipeline
• Prepare the list of the piping that must be assessed as per the GS EP PVV 107 (piping stress analysis) when support are visibly missing or not accurate.
• Do the Wall Thickness measurement at support piping interface when possible (UT)
• All the reports shall be done as per TEPB procedure (reporting, SAP)
• Accountable for the piping integrity status and documentation review
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
• Able to read the isometrics, PandIDs and technical document
• Able to draw an isometric
• Must be API 510 certified
• NACE coating level 2 or equivalent will be appreciated
• Knowledge in corrosion
• Knowledge in Long Range UT Technique and other inspection and NDT techniques
• Good level using MS Office tools (Word/Excel, Project)
• Fluent in English