Key Responsibilities :
• Minimum 10 years experiences in Oilfield Support Vessels and FPSO Operations.
• Familiar with asset integrity management systems for Oilfield Support Vessels and FPSO Operations.
• Understand Inspection management systems and Risk based inspection (RBI)
• Candidate must be qualified in NDT processes - PCN- UT/MT/PT/RT.
• Possess knowledge in CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent.
• Familiar with International codes and standards - API/ASME/MARPOL/ISM etc.
• Able to handle ISO 9001 requirements and Class requirements for vessel survey.
• An experienced Auditor of OSV and FPSO operating systems.
• Minimum 10 years of experiences in the oil and gas industry.
• Minimum Degree holder in Engineering.
• Candidate must possess certification on NDT, CSWIP 3.1 and ISO 9001.