• Technical Authority for Maintenance and Integrity issues relating to Electrical Equipment and systems.
• Management of Electrical Integrity issues.
• Ensure compliance with Industry Standards and Corporate Directives
• Be the final decision maker on any technical disputes
• Provide Electrical Technical Support and advice to Offshore Maintenance Teams.
• Liaison and co-ordination with Asset Teams, sub-contractors and vendors.
• Timely delivery and quality of all deliverables against agreed plans and budgets.
• Provide specialist support with regard to the required inspection, fault analysis, repair/remedial strategy and acceptance testing of equipment returned for investigation repair and/or overhaul.
• Analyze and diagnose plant and equipment problems.
• Carry out and maintain the authorizations assessment process for Electrical personnel.
• Provide day-to-day onshore Electrical technical support.
• Provide Technical input/approval for proposed modifications.
• Participate in support call-out rota with other disciplines.
• Contract Management of specified sub-contractors.
• Continuous review of specifications and standards to ensure operational needs are met
• Provide support to Engineering Group as Technical Authority on ad hoc issues.
• Ensure Electrical safe working at all times
• Professional Engineer qualified to CEng standard.
• 10—15 year’s relevant oil and gas experience.
• Experience in a supervisory role.
• Work experience in both Contractor and Operator roles.
• Extensive industry contacts at Vendor and peer level.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Good communicator
• Budget awareness
• Planning and scheduling awareness
• Sound and broad technical background
Specific Training / Specialist Skills:
• Dispute resolution skills
• Ensure compliance with industry and CoP standards
• Have 24hr availability to support operations
• HSE liaison
• Experience with a CMMS preferably Maximo