• Evaluating product compliance to applicable UL, Canadian or International Standards;
• Developing the compliance documents to meet the regulatory and certification procedure requirements;
• Capability development in Safety, Performance and Environmental standards;
• Manage projects by coordinating with other UL service delivery teams across the Asia region;
• Support market development initiatives in ASEAN through customer training, customer meetings, public seminars etc.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Chemical/Polymer Engineering, with at least 3-5 years’ experience in Plastics/PCB/Chemicals industry/products;
• Experience in product safety/performance testing desirable;
• Familiarity with UL/International standards applicable to Chemical products;
• Possess customer focus and flexible attitude to adopt to the changing needs of customers and the company;
• Willingness to travel to meet the customer and training objectives;
• Ability to work in matrix organization and comfortable with being remotely managed;
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrated ability to learn new software applications;
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. If you like what you have read and you believe that you would be a good fit, we would like to hear from you. Our sustained growth and success is dependent upon the commitment of its workforce. We consider our employees to be our most valued asset and we offer challenging and rewarding careers, excellent working conditions, exceptional opportunities for your professional and personal development and a competitive compensation package.