• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Age between 27- 30 years
• At least 2 years of experience in manufacturing
• Good analytical skill, problem solving skill and ability to communicate with effectively
• High degree of self-motivation and a leadership skill.
• Good Safety mindset and qualification
• Good communicate in English.
Job Responsibilities :-
• Assist production manager for process improvement and day-to-day operation issues
• Continuously monitor and improve production process to increase quality, productivity and safety
• Planning, organizing, coordinating, and controlling the processes concerning to production.
• Monitor and control standards operation condition in accordance with company’s standard
• Understand in-depth the process and develop continuous improvement program to improve the quality of product
• Cooperate with and lead team to improve productivity in order to meet Company’s target
• Work with maintenance group to ensure that the production processes and equipments are in good condition and ready
• Control and manage manpower to follow working standard, responsible for training, coaching and develop subordinate competencies
• Vertical and horizontal communicate all necessary and appropriate information to related person.
• Performing a variety of other jobs relating to work assigned by the Manager.