In search for fossil treasures, technical reservoir engineering and project processing work is absolutely indispensable in connection with the exploration, development and production of hydrocarbon reservoirs. To qualify for this activity, you have a Master degree in petroleum engineering/reservoir engineering and have acquired extensive experience in the field of reservoir engineering and technology.
• providing reservoir engineering calculations and solutions (in cooperation with exploration, facilities and production operations);
• preparing or assessing exploitation concepts and development plans for the purpose of economic development of hydrocarbon reservoirs;
• providing reservoir engineering expertise during the planning, execution, monitoring or evaluation of exploration projects;
• calculating and evaluating hydrocarbon reserves as well as derivation of production profiles and key data for hydrocarbon reservoirs;
• providing reservoir engineering-related monitoring of hydrocarbon reservoirs already in production or still at the development stage;
• planning and, where applicable, monitoring and evaluation of extraction and production tests and of findings produced on well treatment, borehole measurements and simulations;
• planning, assistance with or performance of reservoir simulation studies in collaboration with the reservoir simulation group;
• planning, monitoring and cost control of reservoir engineering studies and laboratory measurements as well as reservoir engineering contracting work outsourced;
• participating in the production of medium-term and budget planning;
• participating in research committees and in the provision of planning and support for research projects;
• acting as a project manager in planning, execution and coordination/monitoring (incl. cost controls) as well as documentation of inter-disciplinary tasks within the scope of internally defined projects.
• university degree (M.E. or equivalent) in petroleum engineering/reservoir engineering;
• extensive professional experience in the field of reservoir engineering;
• in-depth insight in petrophysics, geology, geophysics;
• well established practical experience with crude oil and natural gas fields in production as well as field development projects;
• willingness and ability to instruct beginners in your area of expertise;
• good knowledge of software and economic calculations used in reservoir engineering and in industry;
• spoken and written English to a very high level of proficiency;
• willingness to travel.