Lead Piping Engineer - Your main duty will be to provide leadership to the piping discipline group and include technical guidance, design validation, mentoring and training of team members, QHSE compliance and resource management.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Offshore surveys and studies
• Validating designs, drawings, calculations and material selection
• Material selection and take-offs.
• Production of datasheets and requisitions for piping, bellows, slide joints, cold supports etc.
• Development of work scopes and costings to support CTR's, lump sum bids and workpacks Requirements:
• Engineering degree in relevant discipline
• Experience working with a drilling contractor
• Knowledge of all types of piping applications
• Experienced in engineering standards, rules and regulations for offshore drilling facilities
• Excellent man management skills
• Competent in plant layout and piping topology
If this sounds like you, submit your CV today.