Do you have a strong Facilities (FM) Procurement Buying background? Are you looking to rapidly develop into a Category Manager level role and beyond.With a reputation for investing heavily into staff development and designing tailored development programmes, this role will see you covering the full end to end buying and procurement process and leading key stakeholder negotiations as you are progressed into a management grade position.
FM Buyer Duties:-
* Total Cost Down management of the Hard and Soft FM category on ‘new build’ facility projects
* Leading complex contract negotiations which will be integral to the future development of the FM Category Supplier Strategy
* Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations, whilst developing and building powerful relationships to maximise your ability to leverage best value practice
* Mentoring graduate procurement colleagues to ensure they are working in line with best practice procurement processes
Procurement and Buying Skills/Experience required:-
* Previous procurement experience and a track record of delivering savings across a wide range of FM spend areas (Hard and Soft Services)
* Experience of running a service line FM tender from start to finish
* An understanding and ability to manage statutory compliance projects
* Degree Qualified (or Equivalent) and CIPS useful
Renowned for having one of the most effective procurement teams in the industry, all applicants for this role must have a track record in delivering results within the FM category spend area. With a motivated and collaborative team atmosphere, this role offers the successful candidate the chance to work alongside world class Procurement Professionals operating at the highest level.