With a reputation for employing high caliber talent in the procurement space, a leading Engineering is now looking to continue their upward growth trend, a requirement has arisen for an experienced IT Senior Buyer to join the team and help deliver results across the hardware, software and project IT spend.
Junior Procurement Manager Duties:-
* Taking full responsibility for savings delivery on multi million pound projects across the general IT and niche spend areas such as communications
* Driving best practice procurement with internal stakeholders- negotiating and influencing internal practice to guarantee process efficiency and results delivery
* Contracts management with accountability for writing legally compliant framework agreements and amendments
* Mentoring junior team members
Procurement Skills/Background Required:-
* Previous experience working in a major bluechip as a buyer/senior buyer within the IT Procurement Spend arena
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Contracts Management Experience essential
* Degree Qualified or equivalent
With a continuous improvement plan in place for the successful applicant and a career progression programme pre-defined, this role is aimed at highly ambitious candidates who have demonstrated rapid development up to this point. A world class brand with best in class professionals to learn from, this is a rare opportunity to become a decision maker in a growing function.